Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Service
When it comes time to improve the comfort of your home let Air Conditioning Specialists assist you with your needs. We are experienced in replacing older systems as well as heating and air conditioning installation for new construction homes. Just give our office a call to coordinate a convenient time to discuss the many options available to fit your budget and to ensure your family’s comfort year after year.
- Free Quotes
- Preventative Maintenance
- 24-hour Service
- Financing Available with approved credit ($1,000 and over)
Recommendations to prolong the life of equipment and keep it operating at its optimum performance:
- Change Filters Every 30 Days
- Keep Debris From Outdoor Unit
- Have your system properly maintained by a qualified HVAC technician
- Have a programmable thermostat installed to lower energy costs
- Check the ductwork to make sure it is properly sealed and insulated
Commercial HVAC Service & Air Conditioning Repair
Whether it is a new or expanding business Air Conditioning Specialists can provide you and your customers with year round comfort. We conduct accurate load calculations in order to provide the best options to suit your needs. Financing is available and we provide free quotes for replacement systems or new installation. We look forward to working with you on your next project.
- Financing available ($1,000 and over)
- Maintenance contracts
- Free estimate
- Competitive prices
- New construction
Full service Air Duct Cleaning
Cleaning your air ducts is a good way to improve indoor air quality in your home or business. Contaminates like dust, pet dander, smoke, and allergens build up in air ducts and recirculation throughout your home or business affecting the air you breathe! Our Air Duct Cleaning Technicians:
- Professionally clean your air ducts
- Can setup monitoring equipment to test your indoor air quality
- Repair broken Air Ducts
- Clean Dryer Vents
- Change HVAC and air conditioning filters and Much More.
Keep in mind that we are not a carpet cleaning service using carpet cleaning equipment to clean air ducts. Air ducts and carpets are two entirely different things and must be treated differently. We have specialized air duct cleaning equipment operated by experience technicians with specialized training. For more information on air duct cleaning visit the EPA Website http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/airduct.html.
Contact us to setup a cleaning or an indoor air quality monitoring test.